Holly Marie Combs Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur le plus grand forum français consacré à la belle Holly Marie Combs.

AccueilAccueil  J4HFJ4HF  Galaxie HollyGalaxie Holly  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+13
Holly-Forever01
lara
Clem
gregorinho
Cyclone
Piper's fan
HMD
PiperAngel11
Aida
balthazar
Fiby
Alyssa
Alexia
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Clem
Membre de sa famille
Clem

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4173

CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyVen 3 Oct - 23:51

oui c'est sur ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gregorinho
Mini-Holly
gregorinho

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5009

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 4 Oct - 11:25

j'ai trouvé ça en foullant un peu
http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/DVD/981272/charmed-integrale-en-coffret-de-49-dvd-.htm?donnee_appel=DVDPA
c'est l'intégral des 8 saisons de CHARMED et le truc c'est qu'il y a pas de photos mais il marque que c'est en précommande car il sort pas avant le 7 octobre.
ça me semble nouveau mais s'il y aurait eu une photo ça aurait été sympa!!!
lara
Membre de sa famille
lara

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3199

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 4 Oct - 11:59

Il y a pas de photo alors voila la surprise ,)
gregorinho
Mini-Holly
gregorinho

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 4 Oct - 12:12

oui c'est quand meme balo,on sait pas si ça se rapproche de la box qu'on a vu sur le topic
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 20:03

TOUT d'abord bonne année 2009 à tous Smile

Rien de neuf sur notre Holly adorée, juste quelques photos superbes sur le coffret de Charmed qui est sorti en amerique

http://theldersbox.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=15862&fullsize=1
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/75/0f/49b551c88da0a525497ad110.L.jpg

Et voila de petites precision ... en angalais (pas envie de traduirrree)
I believe the pages in the regular edition are the same as the pages in the LTD, just scaled down. I've been looking at YouTube videos of the BOS collections in the different regions, and oddly enough, we have the EXACT same thing as they do, except different discs (and page artwork where appropriate; in the season overview, color of the triquetras), and of course, the last page.

I don't really understand why they chose those pages. Most of them have only been seen once. I wish they had included Shax's page as you mentioned (although I do recall seeing it. It might not have been on the show, though. Perhaps in Charmed Magazine?).

"Dominus Trinus" (spell to activate powers) would have been a perfect choice, as well. These all seem so random. I think the best choice was Belthazor's pages, closely followed by "Handfasting" and the Banshee pages.

If I were in charge, the 25 pages would look more like this, divided evenly with the seasons they belong to.
0) "Book of Shadows" title page
1) Dominus Trinus
2) "Warlock Spell", as shown in the opening credits, says "The power of three will set us free" 3 times
3) Scrying For Something Lost
4) "Melinda Warren"

This way, you have four important concepts covered before you go into the rest of the series. [S1 DVDs]

5) The Truth Spell (1x08, 5x21)
6) To Exchange Powers (1x21, 7x11, 8x12)
7) The Charm of Multiplicity (1x16, aside from its beautiful illustration, it could serve as a tribute to Prue without BEING a tribute to her, if you know what I mean.)

5 and 6 are used or mentioned later on at LEAST one other occasion. [S2 DVDs]

Cool To Move Ahead in Time
9) Return Spell
10) Awakening Spell

OR

Cool Past Life Spell
9) Awakening Spell
10) Darklighters

The pages featured in season two have almost never been used again since, so why not go the episodic route? If not, the second set of options gives a nod to the sisters' past lives, Piper's "running gag" if you will, and darklighters, who come around at least once every season (1x21, 2x16, 3x11, 4x13, 5x09, 6x16, 7x..?, 8x20) [S3 DVDs]

11) Belthazor
12) Summon Belthazor
13) Vanquish Belthazor

They were right to include these, they just put them in the wrong place- after S7, when even Cole was long gone. These would serve primarily as a nod to Cole. [S4 DVDs]

14) To Call a Lost Witch
15) Shax (another nod to Prue)
16) The Seer

Again, most of the pages in S4 were never used again, mostly just important characters. [S5 DVDs]

17) Familiars (a nod to "Kit the cat"/Katrina)
18) The Crone (2-episodic arc)
19) "To Call Upon Our Ancestors"

"To Call Upon Our Ancestors" was originally written by Phoebe and Cole in 4x13, and used a few times since (4x13, 4x20, 5x06, 5x07). Since there isn't a page for the Source, I thought this one would work as a nod to both the Source, as well as Prue, Grams, Patty, and even Melinda Warren. [S6 DVDs]

20) "Valkyries"
21) "To Go Back in Time" OR "Phoenix" (a nod to Chris)
22) "Elders" (or was it "Whitelighters"?)

Valkyries should be included mainly because they starred in the premiere, and also showed up in 7x22. Who knows? Maybe C-net's S9 would have been how the show continued, and they actually came back? "To Go Back in Time" wasn't shown, but was featured in Charmed Magazine. Both this page and/or "Phoenix" would serve as nods to Chris, for obvious reasons. I remember seeing a page called "Elders" featured in Charmed Magazine (it was a picture of the book, not one of its fold-out pages). Since the Elders played such a big role in this season and the next, I think it's necessary to include them. [S7 DVDs]

23) "Zankou"
24) "The Triad"
25) "The Hollow"

Zankou for obvious reasons. I've seen a page called "The Triad" in Charmed Magazine. It should've been in season three, but I think Cole/Belthazor is more important than them, and they play a much bigger role in season eight. The page called "The Hallow" was created for 8x21, typo and all. However, I think I prefer this page than "Guardians of the Hollow", simply because it's on one page, and the box is so mystifying.

With that said, who'd buy my version instead?! lol Man, I wish. lol Anyway, mines should be coming in on Friday, I'll try checking my discs then... hopefully they aren't too bad...

Voili voilou
Clem
Membre de sa famille
Clem

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 22:05

Flemme de tout lire ^^
Mais merci pour les pics !
lara
Membre de sa famille
lara

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Jan - 14:20

Flemme aussi ^^
Et bonne année a tous
Sunshine-HMC
Ami d'Holly
Sunshine-HMC

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1329

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 17 Jan - 15:34

Bonne année encore à vous tous =)

Ps : pour noël j'ai eu l'intégrale des 8 saisons je peux vous dire, c'est extra =D
http://charmedmavie.skyrock.com
lara
Membre de sa famille
lara

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 17 Jan - 16:12

Il me manque la saison 8 mais c'est extra quand meme j'avoue Very Happy
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySam 17 Jan - 19:26

:S mdr moi la saison 3
Sunshine-HMC
Ami d'Holly
Sunshine-HMC

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 0:25

Lara tu as vu les épisodes de la saison 8 ?
"comme tu dis il te la manque"
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 11:17

je pense qu'elle veut dire qu'elle ne l'a pas en dvd!!!
car je ne pense pas qu'ici il y ait quelqu'un qui n'a pas vu tous les charmed!! lolllllllllllll
gregorinho
Mini-Holly
gregorinho

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 12:56

ouais grave CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Sbox_gri et je m'en lasse pas CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Sbox_yea
Sunshine-HMC
Ami d'Holly
Sunshine-HMC

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 14:50

C'est pas faux ^^ Non je dis ça parce que moi j'en avais loupé quelques un ^^
lara
Membre de sa famille
lara

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 15:11

Je les ai vu, et revu ^^ sur internet.
Mais apres je ne l'ai pas en dvd.
C'est certain qu'ici, on a vu tous les episodes Wink
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 16:03

Sunshine-HMC a écrit:
C'est pas faux ^^ Non je dis ça parce que moi j'en avais loupé quelques un ^^
oh mon dieu! honte à toi! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sunshine-HMC
Ami d'Holly
Sunshine-HMC

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 18:28

J'étais partie en Allemagne où il ne captait pas M6 Sad
J'ai du me contenter des séries allemandes XD
Mais je me suis rattrapée :p
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 21:28

lollll
tu parles allemand?
Clem
Membre de sa famille
Clem

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 21:33

Jme souviens du final de charmed que j'avais vu en italien...trop bizarre ^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyDim 18 Jan - 21:42

c'est vrai que sa doit etre bizarre!!!
Sunshine-HMC
Ami d'Holly
Sunshine-HMC

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyLun 19 Jan - 0:05

Sa doit être pas mal oui faudrait je teste une fois

Ah oui je parle allemand
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

CHARMED SAISON 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4